Buying a Romsen Puppy
Click above links to see more puppy information
Before contacting us please go to the Choosing a Labrador page which has our requirements for prospective puppy buyers.
All Romsen puppies are pedigree dogs from excellent lines. They come with Pedigree Papers from ANKC, are wormed, vaccinated and microchipped.
It is important that all our puppies go to the best possible homes. As we invest so much into planning and raising our litters we want to ensure the puppies new families will love and care for them as much as we do.
Our puppies are raised in the home - our rumpus room - and when they are old enough they spend time outside during the day. Our puppies are well socialised with men, women, children of different ages and adult dogs and also to the household noises. They are raised will lots of cuddles so we recommend not buying a Romsen puppy is you do not like affectionate dogs!
We offer ongoing support and encourage our puppy buyers to keep in touch and send pictures. We love to see the puppies grow.
Before you pick up your puppy we provide lots of helpful tips to help you prepare for your puppies arrival. We also send each puppy home with a puppy pack with includes:
- Certificate of Registration and Pedigree (papers)
- Copy of parent's Certificate of Registration and Pedigree
- Copy of parent's health testing result
- Microchip record
- Treatment and Vaccination records
- Information and tips to help you raise your puppy
- CD with heaps of photos of puppies first 8 weeks
- Blanket that has fimilar smells to help puppy in to their new home